- Moving on April 29, 2014
- Greek budget bottom-line outperformance narrowed to €2.2bn in June July 11, 2013
- Greek banks Eurosystem funding fell by €9bn m-o-m in May June 12, 2013
- Greek budget bottom-line outperformed targets by €3.2bn in 5M’13 June 11, 2013
- Credit contraction marginally decelerated to 3.4% in April May 30, 2013
Join 1,047 other subscribers
- RT @MacroPolis_gr: Moody's upgrades Greece's sovereign bond rating to Caa2 and changes the outlook to positive. #Greece #economy #markets 5 years ago
- Αφιερωμένο σε όλους τους μπαμπάδες - Μπαμπάς είναι ... #FathersDay #Greece https://t.co/cT8k6cLvtq 5 years ago
- We take note of the #Eurogroup discussion which we see as a 1st step towards securing #Greece debt sustainability, #ECB representative says. 5 years ago
- #IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde to propose approval in principle of new Stand-By Arrangement for #Greece.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 years ago
- #Eurogroup statement on #Greece. consilium.europa.eu/press-releases… 5 years ago
Tag Archives: Greek deposits
According to the latest BoG data, Greek banks’ ECB funding rose by €6.9bn m-o-m to €30.9bn in August. At the same time, BoG liquidity provided to Greek banks through the ELA mechanism eased by €5.5bn m-o-m to €100.8bn.
As expected, latest BoG data show that deposits [private sector] rebounded 2.2% m-o-m in July with inflows reaching €3.05bn, following the formation of the new coalition government in the second half of June. It is reminded that outflows peaked to … Continue reading
Latest BoG data depict that Greek banks’ ECB funding dropped by €49.7bn m-o-m to €24.0bn in July. At the same time, BoG liquidity provided to Greek banks through the ELA mechanism climbed by €44.4bn m-o-m to €106.3bn.
BoG data show that deposits [private sector] substantially dropped 4.4% m-o-m and 20.0% y-o-y to €150.6bn in June from €157.4bn in May. Deposit outflows continued unabated at €6.7bn, after reaching a new historic high of €9.2bn in May, on heightened … Continue reading
According to the latest data for May and June released by BoG, Greek banks’ ECB funding eased by €58.6bn m-o-m to €3.45bn in May, while soared by €70.2bn m-o-m to €73.66bn in June.
Deposits (domestic enterprises & households) substantially eased 5.1% m-o-m, 9.6% y-t-d and 18.0% y-o-y in May (Apr: -15.7% y-o-y) reaching €157.4bn.